BETTER HALF is the restaurant that Atlanta built. Brought to you by Zach and Cristina Meloy, the couple behind the supper club PushStart Kitchen, BETTER HALF is a place where family is our inspiration and connecting over food is our focus. The ever-changing, seasonal menu will reflect our love for what we do through the best products the South has to offer. We look forward to feeding you soon!
Valentine’s Day at Better Half
Voted Best Restaurant for a First Date in Creative Loafing.
Chef Zach Meloy has created an inventive and festive five-course prix fixe menu, available Valentine’s Day weekend on Friday, Feb. 13th and Saturday, Feb. 14th. Dinner is priced at $80 ($100 with wine pairings).
Valentine’s Day Menu
Friday, Feb. 13th & Saturday, Feb. 14th
$80 dinner / $100 with wine pairings
– grilled sweet potato, jicama, ham hock marmalade, pickled onion, horseradish, corn chip
– crab cake, shrimp louie, salted cucumber, yuzu vinaigrette
– beef petit tender, asher blue, crispy potato, mushroom veloute, marmite caramel
– blood orange sorbet, black pepper meringue, candied orange
– chocolate tart, smoked banana ice cream, toasted marshmallow, dried banana, chipotle butterscotch
Valentine’s Day Cocktail ($9): organic vodka, campari, blood orange, cava
Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available upon advanced request.
Wednesday & Thursday
5:30p — 10p
Friday & Saturday
5:30p – 11p
Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday
Join Our Mailing List
Updates, deals, and general Better Half info